Credits for graduation
The study period of the doctoral program ranges between two years and seven years. The minimum number of the credits required for graduation is 32, including 13 from required courses, 7 from elective courses (5 credits shall be from the courses offered by this Institute, and the other 2 credits selected from the courses equal to, or higher than, those of the doctoral level, or from the courses recognized by the school), and 12 credits for the doctoral dissertation.
A Doctor of Medical Science(D.M.S.) degree will be offered to Division A student;
A Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D.) degree will be offered to Division B student.
- Course for 108 Academic Year new students
- Course for 109 Academic Year new students
- Course for 110 Academic Year new students
- Course for 111 Academic Year new students(2022.05.19update)
- A student shall ask for leave in the seminar course no more than three times.
- The first is the report on a selected article and the second on research progress. Please discuss the contents of the report with your adviser before making the report.
- Submit the title of the report one week before the scheduled date of the report.
- A written report of the seminar and submit it to the Institute Office after being signed by the adviser within one week after the end of the discussion course.
- Download-->Form of Seminar report